The robotic automation of processes is a solution in which the robot (RPA SW ) works with existing company systems and applications in the same way as the user. The robot thus replaces the activities of the user in executing routine processes through the simple imitation of the performance of activities by a person.
Robotisation at your company
- If, in your organisation, you encounter processes that require constant improvement and generate a large amount of requests for the adjustment or modification of existing applications, then robotisation is the most suitable, effective tool and solution for you.
- If, in your organisation, routine processes are executed according to a precise procedure, with a high number of repetitions and large volume of processed data, then robotisation is the most suitable, effective tool and solution for you.
- If, in your organisation, you work electronically and in a structured fashion with input data, with minimal changes to work processes, then robotisation is the most suitable, effective tool and solution for you.
- If, in your organisation, you use substitute solutions with the aid of Excel spreadsheets or other unstructured databases, then robotisation is the most suitable, effective tool and solution for you.
Reasons for robotisation
- Reduced costs
- Reduced error rate
- Freeing-up of qualified personnel for work that requires human creativity and application
- Need to accelerate the processing of requests
- Classic system integration is, because of the systems used, too expensive or time-consuming, or is not possible due to the use of external systems.
Typical areas in which Robotic Automation is used
Robotic Automation is suitable for all companies with a large operations or administrative department (back office) with repetitive processes that are subject to clear rules and do not require complex decision-making mechanisms. Typical users of this solution include companies in the banking, energy and telecommunications sectors, as well as providers of outsourcing and shared services etc.
Examples of typical use areas of Robotic Automation
– Yearly closing operations and related activities
– Processing of incoming production and requests
– Processing of reports
– Processing of new clients and updates
– Processing of invoices and billing
– Preparation of data and sets for further processing
– AML and KYC checks